Thursday, September 15, 2005

(Un)productivity

IM is the bane of my existence. Actually, that’s wrong. It’s the bane of my productivity’s existence. Today, I had to take my laptop down to the cafeteria and work because my desktop computer is wrought with dangers in the shape of email and instant messaging and weather radars and funny websites. I had to run away, create a plan of action to protect myself from evils that would neutralize all efforts to get something done today. I was somewhat successful. Will give it another go tomorrow.

So beware. Don’t let technology get you too.

1 Comments:

Blogger journeylogger said...

Hi Jan, It's being an extrovert. Can't work in aloneness without blogging to keep company, so we have to go to a public place with a laptop to get anything done. I hear ya here! :)

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home