Friday, August 19, 2005

My day

Today I'm going to do a very girly thing. You know the joke about girls that talk on the phone and they tell their man what they had to eat that day? In my opinion, you can tell a lot about a person by what they eat. So I'm going to tell you what I ate today.

I had Tootie Fruities for breakfast. It's basically Fruit Loops, but it's the cheap bag cereal brand. Then while I was at work, I sort of got the munchies. My friend Shad (more on him later) brings all kinds of food to work so I had some of his Honey Nut Cheerios. I didn't eat it with milk though. Just dry cereal right out of the box.

Then for lunch, I wasn't very hungry cuz I had just eaten the HNC. So I didn't eat lunch at all. Then my friend Tracy (wonderful, blessed Tracy) was going to the mall for lunch and she offered to get me a doozie. Ever had a doozie? Oy vey. Delightfully scrumptious. It's a chocolate chip cookie sandwich with icing in middle. Yum. Then I went into a diabetic coma for a few hours. Nothing like a coma on a Friday afternoon.

For dinner I had tomato soup (yum) and a grilled cheese sandwich. And a glass of milk. I love milk.

So that was my day. I think I'm going to have ice cream later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home