Thursday, October 13, 2005

Smarties

I ate two packages of Smarties today.  There were 5 yellows, 5 pinks, 8 purples, 4 greens, 2 oranges, and 6 whites.  I was glad that most of them had an even number so it would be easy eat them symmetrically (4 purple on left side, 4 purple on right side, etc.)  I only had to eat one yellow and one pink in the middle.  I always eat the white ones last.  I don’t know why.  I’ve eaten them last ever since I was a kid.  When I was in kindergarten, my mom was working at the church where I went to school so after school was over, I would just hang out with her with the rooms full of toys and no one to play with.  I remember eating Smarties then.  I don’t remember if I ate them symmetrically (I have a sneaking suspicion I did) but I do remember eating the white ones last.  What do you suppose that means?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home